Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Rain


First, it came the part when you think everything is soggy and miserable, 
until the worst came, and suddenly the first part doesn't seem that bad after all.




Now that the first part of worst is over, submission was due, and I finally get to unburden myself off my school projects. And even though I should feel happy and light hearted, I ended up feeling miserable instead, over again. Only this time I will have to stay here for another 9 months instead of 5. They would prefer me to work here till my graduation, or ever. 

---

I came to realise (even though it's not the first time that I realise), that whenever monetary issues were involved, we grew distance apart. I hate being reminded of that, or even reminded of what I've done wrong, even years ago. As if I don't know about the problems myself. People make mistakes and even if it's the same mistake over again. Sorry for not being perfect.

I know I may sound whinny, but is there even a time when I can study or do anything in peace? without having to be reminded about issues that comes next, for you especially?

---

I know that I am not someone that you're proud of, and I don't blame you. That's why I dislike coming home empty handed, when i'm not ready. I want to be able to make you proud about what I'm proud of doing. I don't even want to come home probably because of certain mentality that i'm used to. Yes, it may be offensive, but ask anyone and they'll understand.

---

I am counting down till the day when I can meet you again, to be in your arms again.



Cheers



Copyright © halie2406 All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment